This April, Punta Mita hosts an exciting culinary event with Golf Kitchen Magazine, bringing featured guest chefs from some of the most prestigious golf clubs and resorts of the continent to our sunny shores. This amazing 4-day event, from April 26th to 29th, will allow you to discover some of the most incredible food, fine wines and craft cocktails from the golf industry today, through a series of gala events, delicious luncheons and gourmet dinners, and compete for the first ever Golf Kitchen Cup.
Thursday, April 26th
· The Tail of The Whale Experience, Tail of the Whale Teeing it up with Signature cocktails & snacks at what is known by many as one of the world´s signature holes – the Tail of the Whale. The Golf Kitchen Tail of the Whale Challenge aiming at being closest to the pin will take place during this event while enjoying the stunning setting overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
· Opening Dinner on the Beach with guest chefs Damian Gilchrist, Joseph Klages, Lalo Palazuelos & Chrissie Bennett hosted by our own Pato Persico, Residents’ Beach Club
Friday, April 27th
· Day 1 of the Golf Kitchen Punta Mita Cup, Bahia Course
· Lunch with Chefs Eva Millan and Chrissie Bennet, Clubhouse Garden, Punta Mita Golf Club
· Dinner with Chef Gastón Yelichich, Sufito
· Dinner with Chefs Doug Blair and Jesus Durón, Carolina Restaurant
Saturday, April 28th, 2018
· Day 2 of the Golf Kitchen Punta Mita Cup, Pacifico Course
· Lunch with Chefs Eva Millan and Chrissie Bennet, 18th hole, Pacifico Course
Xổ số miền bắc tối nay · Golf Kitchen Punta Mita Closing Dinner with Guest Chefs Lalo Palazuelos, Gaston Yelicich and host Chef Pato Persico, Kupuri Beach Club.
Sunday, April 29th, 2018
· Golf Kitchen Brunch with guest chefs Doug Blair, Damian Gilchrist & Joseph Klages, Kupuri Beach Club
Xổ số miền bắc tối nay Mayakoba El Camaleón, Bosque Real Country Golf, Cantegril Country Club, Winged Foot Golf Club, Sankaty Head Golf Club, Cassique at Kiawah Island Club and Sebonack Golf Club.
· Chrissie Bennett, Winged Foot Golf Club, Mamaroneck, NY, USA. Home of the 2020 US Open
· Jose Carles Fabregas, Cassique at Kiawah Island Club, South Carolina, USA
· Damian Gilchrist, Sankaty Head Golf Club, Nantucket, USA
· Héctor Leyva, Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Mexico
· Eva Millán, El Camaleón Golf Course at Mayakoba, Mayakoba, Mexico
· Lalo Palazuelos, Club Bosque Real, Mexico · Pato Pérsico, Punta Mita Beach Clubs, Punta Mita, Mexico
· Manuel Peruyero, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, Mexico
· Jesús Durón, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, Mexico
· Esther Sánchez, Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Mexico
Xổ số miền bắc tối nay · Gastón Yelicich, Cantegril Country Club, Punta del Este, Uruguay
Play Golf Kitchen Package
Participation in the two days of Golf Tournament and access to all culinary events
$918 USD per person (taxes and service charge included)*
Access to all culinary events
$655 USD per person (taxes and service charge included)*
*Punta Mita Residents receive a 25% discount in the Play Golf Kitchen or Kitchen Packages. Discount does not apply to Punta Mita Renters/Punta Mita Guests
For further details and reservations, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit